Rendered at 2015-03-30 14:09:02 UTC
2015-03-30 14:07:16 UTC
- But what are magic rings for? (other than avoiding unpleasant relatives)
2015-03-30 14:06:52 UTC
- 111 is the first three digit number in a truly decimal system (right after ▽▽ or tenty ten)
2015-03-30 14:06:33 UTC
- GotToBTru: No skipping out on the party (and the bill), then.
2015-03-30 14:02:08 UTC
- eleventy-one! strange, I hve this urge to throw a party all of a sudden
2015-03-30 14:01:37 UTC
- "You have 111 points until level 14 - Priest"
2015-03-30 13:43:11 UTC
- jdporter was recently committed, in a fairly heavy-handed way, for the sin of not knowing much about the locale.
Version 0.0302 (Test)
Coding By: demerphq
Hosted by: Arunbear