Rendered at 2014-07-29 20:52:15 UTC
2014-07-29 20:50:27 UTC
- Fortunately, $mgr will, upon understanding an explanation laugh through a round of "well why didn't you say that in the first place?"
2014-07-29 20:47:07 UTC
- (and yes, I had another when I got back.)
2014-07-29 20:46:48 UTC
- Nobody believes me. They think my it's a figment of my bombastitude.
2014-07-29 20:46:09 UTC
- Better make your's a double, huh?
2014-07-29 20:45:44 UTC
- V, you are in hell.
2014-07-29 20:45:30 UTC
- "can you come in and explain it to me?" ... "I'll bring shots" ..." No no, I don't need.....*gulp* thanks V."
2014-07-29 20:44:56 UTC
- "So, wait... what's this pivot table?" ... " exactly what you asked for " ... "but why doesn't it match last week's summary" ... "because they're not the same data. why would they match?"
2014-07-29 20:28:56 UTC
- C#: Dictionary<string, Dictionary<string, Dictionary<string, Dictionary<string, Dictionary<string, dataCollectionSummaryRow>>>>> dataCollectionSummary = ... ... man I really miss autovivification and type freedom.
2014-07-29 20:24:00 UTC
- I think Bill should buy the Lakers
2014-07-29 20:22:59 UTC
- dumping THAT much stock at one point would probably trigger some sort of event. If nothing else, tank the stock price.
2014-07-29 20:22:26 UTC
- ... but that's probably why he's a multi-billionaire and I'm not
2014-07-29 20:21:31 UTC
- If I were him I would have gotten out a long time ago
2014-07-29 20:20:53 UTC
2014-07-29 20:19:16 UTC
- The lack of years in that date column had me thinking something really alarming was going on. Weird that it doesn't show up anywhere on that table. Bad design methinks.
2014-07-29 20:16:33 UTC
- A large number, granted, but Bill's a busy man. Nothing like burning capital on something you're really interested in, particularly if you have a bunch of it. :D
2014-07-29 20:15:28 UTC
- yeah, that's 6 years. #derp
2014-07-29 20:14:14 UTC
- I was about to say...
2014-07-29 20:13:51 UTC
- That's not one year.
2014-07-29 20:13:48 UTC
- Wait. i'm an idiot.
2014-07-29 20:13:44 UTC
- If you look at "shares total" it was 831 million in may and is down to 313 now.
2014-07-29 20:12:45 UTC
- That's one of those line items.
2014-07-29 20:12:27 UTC
- specifically table 1-5
2014-07-29 20:12:01 UTC
2014-07-29 20:11:55 UTC
- sold about 500 million shares since may.
2014-07-29 20:11:40 UTC
- I don't know. I didn't dig any deeper. That's easily my favorite research site though. That information is probably only a couple clicks away.
2014-07-29 20:11:26 UTC
- They way I'm reading that is that it's still a VERY small number of his total? 4 million sold and still has 313million?
2014-07-29 20:11:02 UTC
- I figure he's just got plans for the cash. But yeah, that's part of my read too.
2014-07-29 20:10:26 UTC
- Is he still the majority shareholder then?
2014-07-29 20:10:23 UTC
- Because newguy is moving to not being so MS focused is my understanding.
2014-07-29 20:10:04 UTC
- Perhaps he has no confidence in the new direction.
2014-07-29 20:09:19 UTC
- That 300+ million shares remaining may be only common stock. I suppose he might have other equity. But that's a lot of selling in a short period of time.
2014-07-29 20:08:28 UTC
- Most of his equity stake since may of this year, to the tune of over $14 billion.
2014-07-29 20:07:20 UTC
- And by "pretend" I mean accept the harsh reality.
2014-07-29 20:06:53 UTC
- Let's pretend I don't understand finances at all. What is that saying, Bill's selling off a lot of extra stock?
2014-07-29 20:04:02 UTC
- well isn't that interesting.
Version 0.0302 (Test)
Coding By: demerphq
Hosted by: Arunbear