Rendered at 2015-08-31 15:14:55 UTC
2015-08-31 15:12:27 UTC
- That's what coffee is for.
2015-08-31 15:11:27 UTC
- So, I hack my CPAN contributions instead of sleeping at nights...
2015-08-31 15:10:39 UTC
- We can't easily contribute to open source from here.
2015-08-31 15:10:35 UTC
- We are funny that way. I can get bug reports / fixes to the outside, but no original code, at least on company time / company equipment.
2015-08-31 15:08:52 UTC
- True. How about 'Add some modules to CPAN'?
2015-08-31 15:04:07 UTC
- Probably could, just wouldn't be recommended.
2015-08-31 15:02:40 UTC
2015-08-31 15:01:39 UTC
- That's exactly the kind of a goal I can't enter into the system :)
2015-08-31 14:58:50 UTC
- My goal right now is to get a job.
2015-08-31 14:58:35 UTC
- (that is in general as well, not just here or with this goals system)
2015-08-31 14:58:05 UTC
- Sometimes I have to wonder if the platform used for some systems adds enough harm to the system to make the data within worthless, because noone wants to keep the data up to date because of how painful it is to use.
2015-08-31 14:56:08 UTC
- I wouldn't have too much of an issue with them, except for the system bottleneck. I could even see using it to track some top-level stuff throughout the year, except that it is a pig to use.
2015-08-31 14:53:52 UTC
- Now, we have "trainings".
2015-08-31 14:53:27 UTC
- We did goals few weeks ago.
2015-08-31 14:53:01 UTC
- MidLifeXis: Finally a difference in our work environments!
2015-08-31 14:50:36 UTC
- Goals time. The time every year when all work ceases and everyone fights to see who can overload the goals system enough to cause it to crash.
2015-08-31 14:18:23 UTC
- codes in a programming context
Version 0.0302 (Test)
Coding By: demerphq
Hosted by: Arunbear