Rendered at 2014-10-24 11:58:15 UTC
2014-10-24 11:47:04 UTC
- If it's for production, you have my sympathies. I finally retired my 10 year old VM host this year.
2014-10-24 11:45:46 UTC
- Discipulus is making a frankestein system using only 13 yo hardware..
2014-10-24 11:42:27 UTC
- well... in their defense, they're better than Air Traffic Control...
2014-10-24 11:42:04 UTC
- if you believe this site
2014-10-24 11:41:24 UTC
- you mean like banks who don't want to use modern computer hardware they have to replace every 10 years?
2014-10-24 11:39:39 UTC
- There are still some biz that are hobbling along on old hardware. Prices for the old hardware are very low.
2014-10-24 11:39:29 UTC
- Because L1 is so different/depricated?
2014-10-24 11:38:34 UTC
- some industrial places are still VAX driven. Emulators don't talk to existing hardware systems at powerstations for example
2014-10-24 11:36:30 UTC
- THen what's the value of Vax hardware outside of collector-space.. unless the collector market for such things is particularly lucrative?
2014-10-24 11:32:48 UTC
- There are several Vax emulators, from Cloud based to the Pi
2014-10-24 11:29:26 UTC
- similar to what Transmeta used to do...
2014-10-24 11:28:56 UTC
- I would hope someone would have already worked out all the parameters to emulate vax on x86...
2014-10-24 11:27:06 UTC
2014-10-24 11:21:01 UTC
- Discipulus is cooling-warming-cooling inside a ced..
2014-10-24 10:59:07 UTC
- yeah, plus it'll take up less room :P
Version 0.0302 (Test)
Coding By: demerphq
Hosted by: Arunbear